First time poster here. Hi guys.

It's 3am, Monday morning. On Saturday morning, I got sudden d*. It came out of nowhere. No cramps, no pain. Just the urge to go. It lasted a little over an hour and I felt off the rest of the day. I felt pretty n* all of that night as well. Yesterday, however, I felt TERRIBLE. Very lightheaded, very n*, my back hurt. I felt very s*. While I was out with my boyfriend, we stopped at a store. While there, I suddenly had the VERY strong urge to t* u*. I had to lean against my boyfriend because I felt like I was going to fall. It was horrible. I felt so bad I almost went to the hospital. We came back home where I gained a mild fever (99.8) as well as severe lightheadedness and body aches. It eventually subsided a bit and I was able to down a little soup and crackers, which was really all I ate.

I fell asleep last night pretty easily, though still feeling gross. I woke up just a few minutes ago feeling n* and panicky. My stomach feels acidic. I haven't really slept too well or eaten in two days now, so I'm sure that's worsening it.

What do you guys think this is? Everyone I know keeps saying "if it hasn't happened yet, it won't." But I thought similar yesterday. I thought "Well, the d* is over and I feel hungry. I must be fine!" And look how my afternoon turned out. I'm really scared and I feel very s*. I don't even feel like I'm thinking straight but lack of food and sleep can do that. Right now I'm drinking water and ginger tea, trying to stay calm and warm.

Any help is greatly appreciated.