I am new to this website, and I can't explain how happy I am to have found it!

I have been struggling with emetophobia since I was in 3rd grade. Back then I could not even eat because I was scared of v*, I had to be weighed each week by the nurse. After 7th grade, I went 6 years without a v* experience.. until I got to college. Senior year of high school and the beginning of college were fine for me, I lead a completely normal life, only having panic attacks when I saw someone v*. When I started dating my current boyfriend the first year of college, I literally was anxiety free, and had 3 different nights of v* brought on by drinking. It didn't affect me at all, in fact my friends and I laughed about it. Now, for some reason the anxiety is starting to come back. I find myself with extreme anxiety and IBS symptoms (which is normal for me) which just makes everything worse. I have been obsessive about things I cook and don't like eating out which I didn't like doing when I was little either. I find myself looking for an escape route everywhere I go. What I am wondering is how this came back. I was SO happy without the anxiety, I wish it would just stay away. My biggest goal in life is to some day be okay enough to get on a plane and travel somewhere far away; which seems like a very distant goal right now.