So I was thinking today about the when I had gotten sick with noro and had v* and the two last time I did, I remember feeling very hungry. The first one I remember I felt like I was starving all day and I kept eating amd I didn't eat more than usual or anything like that and then later on I had terrible d* and v*
Then the last one it was on Christmas Day and we were coming back from the movies and I felt pretty hungry so I got a large hot chocolate and ate two slices of raisin bread and immediately after I felt soo terrible and a few hours later I v* and my brother had gotten sick right after me and the night before he got sick he was telling me how hungry he was and nothing was filling him and I knew right away he was gonna get sick.

So is that normal to feel like that before you get sick? I know a lot of people say that if you really have a SV you won't have an appetite but then why do I feel the opposite. So now I always get scared whenever I feel hungry and I will have a thought that maybe I'm sick and that's why I have a lot of eating issues. Does anyone have any similar experiences? And is that a normal feeling to have before you get sick?