I posted earlier that Friday my 5 year old daughter became sick with a fever, headache, stomach ache. Then Saturday night my husband v'ed once, then had a few boots of the runs, but was fine by Sunday morning. Yesterday morning, my 5 year old still had a fever and a stomach ache, but then she v'ed and then a minute or two later did it again. After that, she seemed much better, a if she needed to v to get rid of her illness. Last night at midnight, I heard my son v in his bed, so I called my husband up, he cleaned up and then stayed upstairs with him all night. According to my husband, he "spit" a few times in a bucket. Then this morning, without warning, he had d in bed! So that had to be cleaned up, and he's ving water! I woke up this morning with d, so I caught it too. I'm just terrified. I quarantined myself and the kids from my husband and the bathroom where he was sick, on Sunday. Of course, Sunday,he was fine and was touching everything, doing dishes, made dinner....I'm so apprehensive about it all. It's been so messy. And now my husband says he's back in the bathroom, waiting to be sick. :-(