I'm going there this Saturday, which is the reason I need to take a bus there And I'm scared they're going to say I'm fit for work. I'm being assessed at the moment and getting treatment, but until I am treated, there's no way in hell I will be able to work. Which makes me sound like a weakling since there's a LOT of strong emets on here that work. I do have other issues besides emet though. Anyway.... I've heard bad stories about people visiting them and heard they said a cancer patient was fit for work and literally three weeks later, they died. D': It really upset me. It seems like they don't give a damn if you're really ill or not physically or mentally as long as you can walk and move your arms, you're fit to work. My sister with severe autism had to see them in 2011 too and they also said she was well enough to work (WTF), so we had to appeal against it and thankfully, we got through it. ATOS? More like WeDontGiveATOS hahaha. I hate this government! >_< Anyone else been thru this?