So being emetophobic, I thought I knew pretty much all there was to know about Noro, and I thought I knew how to keep myself safe, eschewing hand sanitizer in favor of hot soapy water and avoiding sick people like the plague. Unfortunately I'm a substitute teacher and the school I was at last week pretty much was the plague. I started feeling symptoms Thursday night after having just gone back to work after the New Year that morning (though thinking back now maybe I got it beforehand, seems an awful short incubation period), and by Friday afternoon I was a miserable mess, literally had to run out of the classroom because I thought I was going to v. I had d. and crazy n. and cramps all night but I only v. once and I think I handled it quite well, but its nothing I'd care to repeat. So now I'm going around, bold as you please, thinking "Well, that Noro bitch got me once, can't get me again" thinking that, on the bright side, I at least can't get it again now that I've already had it, at least not this year. Ohhh no, turns out Noro immunity only last a few weeks......a few weeks?! I cannot spend the rest of the winter spazzing that I will get it again, especially going to all these different schools and being exposed to all these different germs and sick kids and ughghghggh. So here's a question, for those of you who have had Noro (this is the only case I've had as of the last 10 years, though I think I had it 2 years ago, I didn't v. so I don't count it) Have you ever gotten it more than once in a year....also, do you think its possible to try and build a natural immunity, or possible that some people have a better immunity against it than others. I thought I did, considering I hadn't v. in almost ten years ( at least not from a virus)...or maybe it was just luck? Anyway...brb, going to wash my hands with straight bleach.