So, today is the 1st day that I am supposed to stop taking the anti depressant I was on that was NOT a good match for me. I saw my dr last week, and he instructed me to start a very low dose of Lexapro with the Pristiq (the one I'm coming off of) for the rest of the week, then to drop the Pristiq today. Last time I changed Meds, I got sooooo sick. Like, dry heaving / d* / close to v* sick. It also triggered a migraine, and I had to be monitored for complications of serotonin syndrome. I literally lost my mind the last time i switched! So... I'm just scared. I'm supposed to up the Lexapro to 10 mg today, and that med doesn't really scare me because I was on 20 mg for YEARS. I'm just super scared of both the withdrawals and the chance of serotonin syndrome, as I don't know how long the Pristiq will take to "leave" my body. I know you guys aren't drs, but has anyone been through med changes? To be honest, I don't think drs have any idea of what it's like to actually come off these meds! And I'm just so anxious because of last time, which is not helping. Ugh.