Hey, I had flu a month ago and haven't felt right since (also it turned into a chest infection and was put on antibiotics which have destroyed my stomach). I got another cold last week too. My nose is clear but the cough and phlegm in my throat has persisted. Tonight I feel so nauseous. I can feel gunk in my throat, it feels sore and everytime I cough it's full of phlegm and I feel like I want to gag (sorry for TMI). Why why why do I feel nauseous? What can I do? Everytime I get this bad with this phlegm I feel sick and then convince myself it's Noro. But I have no tummy pain, no d... Just a throat absolutely full of snot. And it just won't go away. Having this for a month has been so stressful. It's 2am here in the UK and I need to sleep but I'm terrified of waking up v*. The nausea is real - it's not anxiety. But it's a nausea that's a gaggy type of nausea, more in the throat and chest than in the stomach. And I've just started a new medication which can cause nausea.

Just so tired of this and going to the doctors is useless and they just tell you it's a viral cold thingy that will clear away itself. Fair enough - but after a month you start to really get fed up. Please help xx