Hi,
I haven't been on this forum in a while, thinking that I have been doing better with this phobia. But I am afraid I may have, in all "rationality", eaten something that isn't genuinely safe.
I've been googling facts about eating food reheated more than once, and all the results are giving me an emet's worst nightmare....
I am trying to seek reassurance that I won't get sick, but fact is, I'm not sure. I was wondering if any of you out there have done a similar thing and came out the other end okay...

Here is what happened:

-Friday night, I cooked a bunch of pieces of chicken so I could add them later to other dishes. After cooking, I put them in the fridge immediately.
-Saturday morning, I made vegetable stir fry and added the chicken from the night before into the stir fry for lunch. I couldn't finish the dish, so I refrigerated it.
-Sunday late afternoon (today), I reheated the vegetable stir fry with the already previously reheated chicken, to a WARM (but not hot) temperature and proceeded to eat half of a bowl until I remembered hearing that eating food reheated more than once is harmful. The vegetable part shouldn't be bad, since it was only reheated once. But the chicken.... that was reheated twice. I am really worried and freaked out right now. Maybe it would have been okay if I heated it to a really, really hot temperature, but i didn't because i don't have a microwave and it's difficult reheating on the stove top with the crappy pan I have....

Anyways... has anyone ever done this before?? And if so, were you unaffected by it?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.... :'(