hi so here is my story i started with emet at the age of 18 i was never one for been sick as a child ect. so i didan't raily no what it felt like
to be sick unless i was drunk anyway when i was 18 i got drunk one night and i was fine but then the following night i started with very painful
belly pain i was in tears it was that painful and around 1 our later i started to throw up raily bad so bad i couldant breath for a long while and it
kept coming and coming threw my mouth and nose like a tap it mortified me to death and i must of passed out it was that bad becouse i dont
remember going to bed and from that night i stopped drinking any alchohol ever since and then my food intake was getting lower and lower every day and as the months/years past bye i started with other things like i wouldent eat meat anymore so now i am a veggiterian and i wouldent go to anyone elses toilet i would take hand wash wipes with me when i went out i wouldent go near any one who had been sick i stopped family comeing to visit incase of a virus i would check al foods for exspiary dates and loads more i just cant think of at the mo but anyway i am coming up to 25 years old now and i am getting worse every year i have a number of other problems now wich has been caused bye the phobia of been sick like im dangerously underweight now when i was 18 i was 8 and half stone i am now 5stn 11lbs i have taccicardia-
witch means my haert beats twice it is ment to i also have low blood presure acid reflux from not eating enough anxiaty disorder oustioporoses
my hair falls out my teeth have gone crooked my nails are a yellow colour my skin is dry and dead all due to not eating enough im also housebound now it has got that bad i have attempted to take my life over it befor i am so scared i would rather not be here that be sick again
i now can not work anymore i have been asking the mental health team in my area and others for help for the past six years but the say im
two thin to do any challanging therapy and they wont consider hospitalization till im dead thin basiclly i think that is stupid i only had a heart attack couple of months ago its like they are just waiting untill im about 4 stn befor they will do anything i just say to people i just want to feel normal again but they dont understant what i mean bye normal anyway thank you for reading.