I so hate being an Emet. I had a successful weekend though! I went to the Ladies Retreat at work even though I was a nervous wreck. 3 members of my family had been sick and a lot of people in my church. I was so afraid to go down to the retreat because there are 50 women there and 4 bathrooms. Had any of us caught it then it would have been horrible. I prayed about it and went anyway. Thankfully nobody got sick!! I did avoid my grandma's house since her and my grandpa both have had the stomach flu and I didn't go to my parents house because my mom has had it too. I felt bad avoiding them but I couldn't add more stress to my life this week because I've been stressed for 2 weeks now over this flu crap. During Easter my nephew was sick and then this past week my grandma, grandpa and mom. I felt super exposed. I think my issue is that they were all feeling great and it hit them out of nowhere and that totally freaks me out. I like to be in control and know when things are going to happen. It scares me that you can go to bed feelign great and wake up super ill and be up all night

My mom had it last Tuesday and my grandparents finally got over it around Thursday evening. I am avoiding their houses until at least Sunday. I hope this is the end of it and nobody else comes down with it... It's so hard to be emet and have this on my mind all the time.