Right... So I think I may have been exposed to the sv, and I need some other opinions to reassure myself. The anxiety is really killing me.

Yesterday after school I went into a bathroom, looked in one of the stalls, and saw what appeared to be a mass of toilet paper and *d. Rather disgusted, I went to the next stall and proceeded about my business as usual. While I was in there, however, someone else entered the restroom and began to urinate in the *d toilet. He commented to himself something along the lines of, "Eww... looks like *d in here, no... wait that's definitely *v. Gross, someone *v'd in a toilet and didn't flush it." At this point the unknown individual flushed the contaminated toilet. Having just coincidentally seen that one episode of Mythbusters demonstrating the toilet aerosol effect, I began to freak out a bit. I held my breath immediately after the toilet began to flush and left the bathroom as quickly as I could (which was about 15-20 seconds later), went to another bathroom, washed my hands, and rinsed my mouth.

This probably sounds completely insane, but I am actually afraid that if the toilet was contaminated with sv, particles of it may have been flung over the stall wall and gotten into my system.

To be clear, I am not certain that it WAS actually *v or even sv *d in that toilet, but my imagination is running wild. It's been 17 hours since then and I feel mostly normal I think. Any opinions?

Sorry if this is ridiculous.