Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Default Proof That One Can Recover From Emetophobia

I wanted to share with you guys a triumph that I would have never imagined possible.

A few years ago I was at my worst point. I was even afraid to leave my house, but I forced myself to. Panic attacks were a nightly thing, I was scared to sleep, the whole nine yards. Fast forward to yesterday. I visited a friend who has been diagnosed with a super rare disease. This illness has prevented him from holding down any food or water since October 5th. That's 7 months of him vomiting multiple times a day. I didn't even think twice about going to spend time with him. I wasn't nervous when he was there, not when he burped and not when he needed tums.

I'm really proud of myself. I wanted to share with you all so you knew there is hope for recovery!
    Last edited by asianeko; 05-03-2013 at 09:44 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.