This is SO frustrating. My oldest daughter started school full time this year, so I KNEW she was going to bring home a stomach virus at some point. She did, back in February. We all got it, though I didn't throw up or get diarrhea - I just got the body aches, fever and sore stomach/nausea. I was SO glad when it was all over, because I know most families with small kids just get it once a year. So fast forward to last Friday, and she wakes up saying she isn't feeling good, and doesn't want her milk. I knew something was up. Sure enough, another stomach virus. She was sick twice and that was it. No one else caught it, until last night when my youngest daughter woke up at 1am throwing up. That went on until 7am. Now my husband has a fever (neither of my girls had a fever, so not sure why he does) and says he feels off. UGH.

I am fine so far.......I am also 39 weeks pregnant, so this is THE LAST thing I need right now. I'm about to deliver the baby! I am exhausted because I was literally up all night. Even though my husband looked after our daughter all night, I went in to comfort her each time it happened (she is only 2), so I was around it. I laid on the couch (our daughter was in bed with my hubby) super anxious all night long, just waiting for that next time, so I have literally been up all night.

I'm so scared I'm going to get it. I seem to get it each time they do, though I have yet to get it so bad that I vomit. I didn't actually think my oldest had a stomach bug last Friday, I thought something had just upset her tummy, so I haven't been on top of hand washing as much as I should have been.....which explains why my husband and youngest have caught it. I'm so scared to go to bed tonight.