Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Angry I'm such an idiot!

Okay so today, I woke up early to do some shopping. Everytime I wake up earlier than what my body says is normal, my gastric system doesn't fair too well. Later after shopping, I had diarrhea with bad and kinda panicky stomach cramps (intestine, not nausea)/. (<--- Highlight to see)

After that, I didn't think anything of it since I only got nauseated once today. I ended up eating takeout from a pizza restaurant and now my stomach feels awkward. It feels like my stomach isn't digesting anything. My intestines cramped up a few times, the small intestine, which gave me a bit of nausea. I panicked, but it felt more like an absent urge to defecate than vomit. I don't mind using the bathroom, I just wish my body would make up it's mind.

I didn't take any pills but I'm gonna take 1 Phenergan instead of 4 (which all my panick posts say haha)

Hopefully it digests and doesn't end up like my last emetic episode when nothing digested. I put some gatorade in the freezer so I can test to see if my stomach is empty later. (cold chill hitting the pit of my stomach, or stopping half way)
    Last edited by SoVerySorry; 08-02-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Forgot a simple statement