I am only 13 and im emetophobic. Argh... ><

I was really enjoying life, I never adored v'ing but I was definitely NOT emetophobic. One day me and my bff went out with my mum to a chinese restarunte in my village, and 2 days later (4 days before my birthday) I v'd . I was scared and didnt like it obvioustly, but no more than usual. then life went on and i went on a camping trip with my mum and sister and my best friend and her family for my birthday treat, v'ing didnt even cross my mind for ages.
Then one day I was at school and I just felt really nauseous so i went to the nurse and asked to go home. I went home but didnt feel much better. I went back in but from that day on I havent been able to stay at schook all day without feeling ill or getting scared that I will v.
It got so pointless going and then coming home again that we decided to home school. I really like it and it did help abit but I still get scared when im out and about, not like i need to wash my hands and no go near young kids, just that maybe I will be sick here and then i will be scared of being ill out in public. Sorry if tht last bit was abit confusing. :S. My mum and dad are split and things arent great between me and my dad, could my nauseous feeling be coming from stress from that situation? I am always tired too, but i get enough sleep and im not abused (not pregnant dw) I have more or less fulfilling home-life so I am stuck for ideas of whats causing it and how to cure it. I wouldnt even go to my friends birthday party at go-ape because I was scared of being sick there! the idea of vomiting doesnt scare me sooo bad, but when the time comes that i feel sick and theres even 1% chance i could be ill (which is always) Hell breaks out!
Please help this is taking over my life!! epp! I heard emetophobes can hold off vomiting but that scares me alot too because I dont want to get cocky about it then v because thart always seems to happen :O
ALso my mum is in london working alot or in france and that scares me because when i do v I need her there to comfort me and if she isnt then that scared me TOOO MUCH FOR WORDS! My dads useless at parenting so he cant help.
maddy.