Hi

Please could someone help? I'm really scared as I'm all on my own at uni and my emet gets worse when I'm here because if I did ever get ill, then I would be alone and wouldn't have my mum.

A few hours ago, I went out to a cafe which was part of a quite big branch of home and garden stores. There was nothing else I really liked and so I decided to be brave and have a sausage baguette. I don't normally like eating meat unless I have prepared it myself, or it is at a restaurant I have been to before, but today I thought I would try and be brave and push myself a little.

I wouldn't say I have felt completely okay for the last two days - my stomach hasn't felt bad but there has just been a niggle and in my mind, an increased worry. But about 30 minutes I got a quite sharp pain in my left-central abdomen, at belly button level. It has been on and off since, not getting any worse, and not excruciating pain but it is still there and quite a sharp feeling. I am automatically panicking that it was what I had for lunch, even though the meat was very hot but it had been re-heated rather than cooked fresh however.

I am trying my hardest not to depend on Motilium and anti-emetics because I was getting too reliant on them with every pain and niggle and every time I felt "not-quite-right".

Please can anyone give me some comfort? Does this sound like the starts of fp or something that is going to make me ill? I'm terrified, and even more so because I'm hours and hours away from home. I feel like I've left my vigilance slip a little recently, and so what if I've been caught off-guard?

Please help!

Jasmine