Hi to all. I can't tell you how amazing it was for me to find this site. I didn't even know the term emtophobia until just recently, I just knew I had this horrible, debilitating phobia of vomiting. I am 28 years ols, and I have been an emet since I was 2 years old. I always knew I was scared to throw up, but it hit me the most when I was 18, at which point I became agorphobic as well. It has been a very long haul and I think I have tried almost everything to get rid of this phobia. I thought I might be over it a few years ago while pregnant, because after a while I just got used to the morning sickness (although at first it was horribly frightening). It wasn't until my son was about 14 months old, that I got the stomach flu, and realized I was still petrified. Luckily, my son has only gotten sick a few times, at which time, I calmly get him cleaned up, asleep, then go and have a major panic attack. I have to take paxil and clonazepam, as well as ativan just be make it through a day, and if someone around me, or even if someone knows someone who has vomited I becomed extremely anxious. Anyway, thank you for this site, I feel so relieved I am not the only one out there with this phobia. It has become worse in the last little while, mostly due to stress. I get stomachflies when stressed, which, in turn, cause a panic attack. I recently started a new job (the first since my son was born 4 years ago), and gave my husband divorce papers. I am also trying to do nursing through distance education as well. SO, that is me. Thanks for reading![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]