I work in my city's downtown. There is a very beautiful neo-classical symphony hall with nice fountains in the front, benches and shade trees. When it's a beautiful day out like it's been the last month and a half, I'll walk down there and just relax by the fountain and enjoy the sun and people watch. So I walk over near one of the fountains and look down and there was a big ol chunky pile of what looked like alpo dog food put in a blender with water and poured on the ground. It looked about a day old. Whoever did it could have just puked into the fountain itself and nobody would've ever known. But now everytime I take my break to this beautiful spot, I will be reminded of that site and and it has been "stained" forever. Even after the rain washes it away, I can't forget what was there.

I wasn't scared of the site of it, nor did I feel any paranoia about whether "it" is going around and making people sick. I was just upset that such a beautiful place where I go to recharge my batteries from work is now associated with something so disgusting.