Hi I'm a new member.
I used to be on this site years ago, but went inactive.

Let's cut to the chase.

I'm 18, I weigh 215 lbs, and I've had emet since I was very young, due to an abusive environment as a child. Now I'm getting married and it's a month away and I'm starting to freak out over many things and I just need help...

To start, about a week ago I got the Nexplanon birth control implant. It lasts three years and v* isn't a side effect, which is why I got it
Once you get it your immediately protected as long as you got it while on your period, which I did. I think it was the next day me and my fiance had sex and he ejaculated in me for the first time ever.

Then the next day I felt the urge to pee all day and when I did it hurt a little (and still does)
I looked up urinary tract infections and I regret it because a symptom is v*. I know my mom and older sister have a lot of uti so idk if I'm prone to them.

And today, I went on a bike ride to get fresh air and it was before 28¤ F and all day I've been sneezing and having a runny nose

And now my body is sore mostly in my back, I'm still sneezing, and I'm nauseated from eating pizza.

So basically I'm scared of all this:

-Its possible I'm pregnant or going through side effects of birth control
-I have a UTI
-I have a cold (which isn't too horrible)

My biggest problem is that the uti and pregnancy symptoms are slightly similar. Do what do I do??? The implant birth control stops my period so I can't just wait it out and the more i think about all this the more I freak out! Plus I am incredibly stressed out about my wedding to the point to where I'm having stress dreams about everyone forgetting or disasters happening
Anyway I need reassurance or something.

Please respond