So....my 2 1/2 year old threw up last saturday...and ever since then, she has been really clingy...wants me to hold her all the time...wants me to carry her...wants to sit on me when im sitting down.....now....im almost 29 weeks pregnant and am high risk for preterm labor...so im not even suppose to carry anytjing over 20lbs and she weighs 35....and it is extremely uncomfortable when she sits or lays on me....and when i try to adjust her to sit with me without pushing on my uterus, she freaks out...idk whst to do here. i love her to death...but she is just over the top, nonstop clingy. i cant get anything done.....she has never been the "snuggly" type either...even as a newborn she never just layed on my chest to sleep...she has always been about her personal space....so im really not use to this...will this stop? is it a phase? Dont get me wrong, i love to snuggle with her and have that closeness with her...but it is really wearing on me having her pull on my legs and trying to climb up on me ALL THE TIME. any suggeztions?