Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ies

Threaded View

Default Ies

IES has been given a bad name recently but my opinion is that any forum that has a variation of highs and lows is a living forum, healthy and evolving. We definitely have heated discussions but the reason they exist is because people feel safe being honest here THANK GOD!,,,, I think we can also safely assume that this forum started humbly without slandering or defaming any other site or persons and that it will never exclude young emets. or anyone for that matter.

SHE had a great way with words and, (faking or not) her posts seemed to be helping people, so it makes me a bit sad (and disillusioned) to see her eagerly heading for a more positive forum only to end up in a forum with strong undercurrents of animosity and open and unashamedly slandering any member unintelligent enough to belong to IES, amongst many other such hostile comments and unfortunately, she has seemingly eagerly (and quite nastily) become part of all that negativity instead of continuing to share her 'honest, uplifting, stable and even a little humorous recovery progress' I am really surprised at how often the forum alludes to IES and it's bad points and I can only say that, IF SHE is genuine, I hope she finds somewhere positive to share her progress, although from the looks of things, and if her poisonous response (addressing ALL IES members) detailed on the other website is anything to go by, the woman has certainly has a nasty streak!!!
    s
    Last edited by Mamafear; 12-27-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Missed a letter or two!
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch