So my friend asked me to go with her shopping today and as soon as I got in her car she started saying how her and her mom had V* and D* the other day. She says she thinks it was food poisoning and when I asked her when it happened she said the other day and I knew she was at her sisters the other day and I saw her the day before so i was like so yesterday? And she automatically was just like I don't know all the days are blurring together. I can't remember. Like even if she is lying or if IT WAS YESTERDAY and let's say it is a SV do you think i'm going to catch it from being in her car or by her?? I was with her for a good hour. And as soon as I got home I washed my hands. She knows I'm terrified of getting a SV and V*. Like why do people think this is okay? I could cry I'm so scared .
Also, how do you know if you're going to get sick? Like where is the pain usually located? I know its a 12-48 hour window for symptoms. But I don't know exactly what symptoms to look. Color me paranoid. oyyyyyy.