Last night was my first night off of birth control pills and on prenatal vitamins. I took them right before I went to bed, and felt fine all night and when I first got up this morning.

While I was getting ready for work, I was hit hard all of a sudden with really bad stomach cramps and d*. I also had some n*, but I'm not sure if it was anxiety related or not.

Could it have been the vitamins? I know they can upset your stomach, but wouldn't it have happened earlier?Maybe just IBS or something I ate? My husband is having the same stomach problems, but I'm pretty sure his are caused by the stress of his parents splitting up. He talked to his mom last night and has been really upset ever since. I am trying to keep this in mind so I don't start worrying about a sv oging through our house. Or do you think that is a possibility?

I almost didn't go to work, but I decided to try. I have gone once since I got here (about 2 hours ago) and it wasn't much, but still d*.

I don't want to stop the vitamins yet, unless they are the cause of the problem. What should I do? What do you think is the cause of all of this?