Hey guys, this is so random. Monday night at work I hurt my wrist really bad. I was pushing freight and one of the products came in its display box. It was yard chairs. All you have to do is break open the perforation so customers can grab the chairs. Any way, while I was punching open the perforation, I twisted my wrist to the side and smashed it full force hulk smash into the box. It really hurt to the point where I had to stop what I was doing for a min. Then, I went to put out something else. I then noticed my wrist started to bubble and I showed my boss who got me an ice pack. Basically that entire night my wrist hurt beyond belief and the swelling got worse and a big blue bruise started to form. That night when I got home and went to bed my arm started twitching and falling asleep.. Which isn't normal. Worried I had broken something, I went to the walk in yesterday and they just said I bruised it very deeply and it's also bruised on my tendon. They wrapped it but I can't keep it wrapped all day. It's summer here and my hand gets very itchy ugh.

I've never broken anything before and even though this isn't broken it hurts like hell. The swelling is still there and it's turning purple now. If I use my wrist too much unwrapped (which happens because it's my right wrist and I'm right handed) a pain starts shooting up my arm to my shoulder Has anyone ever had an injury like this? Or has some sort of pointers to help it recover? This just sucks and is frustrating. I don't want to wear this wrap to work and draw attention but at this point it's probably inevitable