Okay so, the first thing I wanna ask is if anything bad happens when you get a flu shot. Next month I might be getting one, what with this dreaded season approaching, and I would like to know if any of you have experienced v* side effects from it.
The second thing is that yesterday I went to school, and last night I forgot to wash my face, because I'm so sleep deprived all week that as soon as Friday night hits I feel close to dying so I just fall straight asleep sometimes. But I misbehave a lot at school so like yesterday I was on the floor climbing under this fence outside and so obviously the floor holds a lot of germs. And then I touch my face a lot because I'm always covering it and so all the germs from school and the floor are going on to my face. And then when I sleep like my mouth sometimes touches the bed where my face has been, with all of those germs from forgetting to wash it. So I'm not sure if that could possibly make me ill as well. I just need some reassurance, I guess. Thank you.