My TOM started yesterday morning, and with it came some terrible soft poo that feels like d* coming out but doesn't look it. Yesterday I had a pretty bad day but didn't panic because I knew exactly what was happening and the ibuprofen did make it go away. This morning I took two ibu before leaving the house (8am) and I was okay for an hour, then the poo started hurting. I made it until 11 when I came home again and let everything out in a few sessions (I'm so sorry, this all sounds so gross), after which I felt better. Now it's just after 3pm and up until now I've had some of a starbucks iced coffee, a blueberry muffin, some cream of wheat, a schnitzel, and I just made myself a thing of instant ramen, but throughout making it I didn't really feel hungry and now I feel sick when I try to eat it, and I wasn't even panicked before. The only time this happens other than when I panic is when I was actually sick, and I have this certainty that it's going to happen. I'm also occasionally feeling the need to go again.

P.S. When I do go and I strain, there is a loud blubbing I hear and feel that comes from where my stomach is, not my intestines or bowels. What is this?