Just a quick one folks, as there is a recently noro-infected individual who has been walking the university walls all day! I mentioned the other day how one of my head teachers caught an awful bug which has reported to be noro, and well, as my friends have him for an exam next week, he came in today as they are all stressed. He doesn't teach me anymore in my classes but two of my best friends were locked in a small rehearsal room with him today for four hours, eek! Then I saw my best mate go to his office as he had a private meeting with him.

I feel relaxed these days but rumours are going round that there is some awful 'stuff' flying around our halls. Half the class have tonsillitis and/or flu and the other half seem to have suffered with sickness apparently... I've been at home for the past two weeks so I feel kinda safe, but now I'm on my guard !!

So, he supposedly went down with it on Monday/Tuesday and its now Friday... My brain is saying he would've showered off the germs and he was fine today apparatly. Any info?