I have had emetophobia since I was 5. It has plagued my life for over 27 years. I have spent thousands of dollars on every kind of therapy I could find. Nothing cured me. In my darkest hours, the only thing i had was my faith In God. I thought I would live my life alone, cursed by my fear. I even thought about suicide. I always wanted to be a mother, but how could I get through a pregnancy? Then a miracle happened and i found a man that loved me, emetophobic and all. After 6 years of marriage I was ready to take the step of faith and try to get pregnant. When I found out I was pregnant I had the worst attack of my life, but I got through it. The first trimester was very anxious for me, but I got through that too. I got through every minute of anxiety and fear and I'm so happy I chanced it, because I have the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I never thought I could do it, and I wouldn't have if I let the fear hold me back. So, if you are reading this, I want to tell you, we are stronger than we give ourselves credit. I didn't get sick once during the pregnancy. I was able to control my anxiety really well. Sometimes the things that seem the scariest have the greatest reward. My heart is overflowing with happiness because I faced the fear head on. And I know you can too. Here are a few things that helped me. Number 1: God. He is with you always, even at your loneliest hour. With him, all things are possible. Number 2: I learned to live for this moment, right now. With anxiety, we tend to live in the future or in the past, but looking ahead can only lead to anxiety, so live for the now. When you start getting anxious take a look at why you are getting anxious. Are you thinking about what's going to happen? Stop living in the future and live for the now. Number 3: getting a dog really helped. It gave me something to concentrate on which brings me to my last point. Keep busy. Time is not our friend. Even something as stupid as playing candy crush has really helped calm me down when I am anxious. ..haha maybe that's why I'm constantly waiting for them to add new levels. What I hope you take from this is never give up hope. You can make your life what you want it to be. Don't give up because of fear, because you might miss out on the best thing in your life.