My wife and I had to visit some friends of ours just a little while ago. It wasn't until we actually arrived they informed us thag their oldest daughter (13) was sick and v*. I stayed outside the whole time until I walked in to get my wife as we were leaving. My wife stayed in one spot the whole time away from the bathroom. The daughter did come into the same room for a few minutes and then went back to her room. They had recently painted the bathroom and I did peak inside to look at the paint. Neither of us touched anything inside. They have other kids that wanted to hug us bye and I did touch a toy or two. We immediately came home and washed our hands and showered. Clothes were immediately placed in the wash. Should we be worried. I'm very emetophobic. I'm panicked. If I would have known I would have NEVER went. I stayed outside almost the whole time. We didn't touch anything other then, I did shake hands with my friend as we left and looked inside the bathroom. My wife didn't touch anything. Should I be worried!?!