Hi I am a new member, I guess I have been an emetophobe since I was in middle school. I got a SV one day and V* a couple of times, and after that I began dreading V*. I had trouble going to school, I wouldn't eat, I obsessively washed hands, and I avoided sick people at all times. My fear started to subside after I came down with some food poisoning at the end of high school, and once I got to college I wasn't worrying as much anymore. I have v* several time throughout college from being hungover, but I haven't had the SV since that time in middle school. All of a sudden, it seems my fear has resurfaced, and I have been having bad anxiety the past couple of weeks, horrified every day that I am going to get the SV. I feel like I can deal with v* when it is from drinking or from bad food, but the idea of the SV makes me want to die. Any ideas how to deal with this anxiety? I am starting to have trouble going to class again, and I am on a sports team and am experiencing difficulty attending that as well. I really need some guidance.