As the title says, my stomach won't stop making noises. I ate at a GattiTown 3/4 days ago, I heard the incubation for FP and SV were up to 48 hours max, never got sick with either. Last night, I wasn't feeling too great but managed to fall asleep around 3:30 AM or so after I chewed a gum, I woke up 2 hours later (5:55 AM) with a very dry mouth ( and the gum still in it ) and extreme gurgles. I wasn't nauseated but my stomach was moving and making sounds like nobody's business.

It soon was accompanied by sharp pains as well. So I was getting nervous. I've felt this way before, but even knowing I didn't get sick from this before, getting familiar feelings doesn't make experiencing them again any better. I ate some crackers (I felt a little bit of hunger through all the gurgling), which didn't do much, but it did have the massive amount of gurgling die down a bit. Still didn't feel so hot though. I ended up going to my mom and sister's room (Yeah yeah, a teenager went to lay down with his mom and sister, don't judge me), I soon fell asleep and woke up a few hours later (11:30 or so). The gurgling was mostly, if not completely, gone and I no longer felt the sharp pains.

My mom brought us Wendy's, I was still feeling a little bad so I didn't want to eat just yet. I started feeling hungry, but it was a weird kind of hungry feeling, so I decided to take it out the fridge and reheat it. It didn't taste as good reheated, and while I was eating it, I felt my gurgles coming back and some pains so I had to stop eating the burgers, I tried to drink/eat the chocolate ice cream she got me ( they put Frosty's in a cup with a lid ), but I didn't want it after a couple of sips.

As of now, I still feel the gurgles, mostly between my lower and upper abdomen, but more towards the lower half. There's not a lot, if any, sharp pains present atm. But I did make a soft stool not too long ago. I also have lots of congestion in my throat, which makes it worse as it gives me a really cold feeling there and makes me cough. Should I be worried about vomiting? I'm not nauseated but this gurgling bothers me a lot and it worries me that vomiting will, soon and inevitably, be coming my way.