I haven’t been on this forum in forever, i forgot I even had an account on here.

I used to come on this forum to calm myself down and read what others were going through, which ended up helping me. I found out about this forum after being s*ck a few years ago, when I became very scared to get s*ck again.

I’m not like others although, I’ve outgrew and learnt how to feel better with hearing/saying the words V* and D*, I just say it like that on here not to upset people.

Anyways, it happened again sadly, I got a stomach virus on Monday Oct 16th, 2017. I ended up V* which was very hard for me, it only happened twice but it was enough to show I was feeling very ill. It started around 1pm but I didn’t end up V* till around 8-9:30 PM. After that it didn’t happen again, but I continued to feel gross the next few days on after I tried to eat to get back in my normal routine.

My main question and concern is this, Being someone who loves food, Than getting s*ck. it’s already been a week. I now look at food and feel gross (discomfort, not hungry) I’m so worried because it’s been a week now, and I still can’t eat that much. I’ve been getting up and walking, it’s not like I’m Ill anymore, I even am going to work. It’s just I’m not myself with food. I feel gross, and not good when I think about eating (get very anxious). I want to be able to eat but I don’t know if it’s my head playing games on me with a mixture of gross feelings when I eat still. I’m not sure on what I should do, I’m super anxious 24/7 with questions constantly crossing through my mind thinking things like, (when will I be myself again, is something wrong with me? I don’t want to get ill if I eat). This past week has been super rough I don’t know how ill get better. I honestly don’t know if this could be tricking myself into thinking something is wrong or true gross feelings.