People are posting on Facebook about how their entire families have the stomach bug within the last couple days. My family insists on eating out at our local restaurants almost daily & I'm absolutely terrified one of them will catch it because people here don't have good hygiene or the sense to stay home when they've just been sick.

I'd normally pack a bag & head to the car, but with the temperatures in the freaking 30s it's too cold for me to do that. I have nowhere else to go but CANNOT stay in the same house with sick people...especially since I get diarrhea the minute I find out someone's sick & have to use the bathroom over & over. It's not like I can just stay in one room is my point. If I'm staying in the same house, I need to be able to lock myself away from sick people because they don't take it as seriously as I do & will just barge into my space. Basically, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY SPACE & IT'S SCARING ME.

Should I try to pack a survival bag & stay outside in the car anyway? I don't know what else to do but I feel trapped and am panicking. (I haven't been on Facebook; it was my mom who told me). I'm about one step away from causing a huge argument w/ my family over this.

I know it hasn't happened yet but I would feel so much better if I had a plan. I'm in tears now. Thanks for listening.