hello everyone, this is my first post, i am new to this website but i have suffered from this phobia since as long as i can remember. i have not been *sick* since 3rd grade, and every time i feel the least bit nausous i freak out and have a panic attack. i carry a thermometer in my purse with tums and lorazapham (an anti anxiety med that my doc perscribed me for when i panic about feeling sick).

anyway.. so i have been with my b from sometime now, and he has expressed to me how important he feels that i be on brith control, i completely agree with him but i have tried it before and it always ends up making me sick, not to mention that i have this bad habit of going to website about brith control side effects and reading all about how its made others sick.. so i think i have convinced myself that i will be sick from it.

anyway.. i started the patch, ortho evra, on sunday.. i am not even sure how long it would take for the side effects to kick in, but last night i was feeling very sick and ripped the patch off.. my bf came home, calmed me down and i put it back on.. i really need to get through this. i guess if i stick it out for 3 months, the side effects go away, but 3 months of feeling sick just freaks me out..

anyone been through this? someone help.. give advice... anything please...