people and v*ing in shops lately?[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I know a few of you have had icky encounters in Walmart just lately, well I had one of my own on Thursday. I was out shopping with one of my friends, he'd gone off to look at something in the store and I was trying to make the mammoth decision ofwhich shampoo to buy. Then one of the assistants came chatting next to me to another one, she started with "Why do these things always happen to me..." then went on to say that she was just serving a man and smack bang in the middle of the transaction he said, "I'm gonna be sick" and then just did it there and then all over. She went into graphic details about it all which I won't repeat, well, I just wanted to flee the store! I found my friend, told him about it, so he went and checked out the situation and told me which checkout not to use and that I need not worry about seeing anything as somebody was clearing things up. Bless him he really looked out for me - he's a fab buddy, the best!

Got me thinking about why I had to be right there when the assistant was talking about things and how unlucky I was, but then I thought about it some more and realised, that really I was quite lucky as I could have been standing in line with this man as he did it. Now that I could not have coped with [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] My gawd and fancy being that poor assistant... thank goodness she wasn't an emet!

Tracey