<DIV>I'm having another panic attack. This makes three this week and let me say this one is the worst indeed. It is 5:00AM in the morning and I haven't been able to fall asleep. I layed down to bed at 2:00AM and just cannot sleep. I feel uncomfortable trying. I get a dizzy feeling, a floating feeling, and intense fear that I"m losing control or that my body is failing me. I feel like my body is totally weightless. I couldnt even feel the weight of myself on my bed or the weight of my arms on my chest. I would feel my arms and legs, and my stomach and discover that it was hard to actually FEEL my body. My legs and arms feel weak. My chest feels uncomfortable--weak actually and it feels harder to breathe. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I just want to sleep.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I started Luvox today. I've taken it in the past, butIs this a side effect? Am I having a bout of insomnia, another side effect of Luvox? Is this just a panic attack?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'm starting to feel nauseous now. And even sitting in this chair at this very moment I feel completely weightless. My legs feel so weak and just like they're not even there This is bad. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I can't handle this feeling any longer. I hope there isnt something physically wrong with me. I just want to cry but when I try my thraot feels like its going to close up. I cant allow my eyes to close because it makes the symptoms worse. Ugh </DIV>