Okay so I nanny a 15 year old, who lives on the same property but in a house with four other roomates. Well I went inside the house to get her for school, and on one of the roomates doors it said " Quarintine Note. Please don't distrub. I'm sick. I will see you in a week or so. " I totally freaked out! Does this mean she has a sv or a cold/flu??? Because I would think if she was v* and d* she wouldn't say see you in a week or so. I'm totally freaking out because I was in the house just yesterday doing my laundry, and the germs can be all over my clothes. Also if she is sick, then the 15 can be carring the germs, or even get sick from her, and she goes in my car! I'm totally freaked out. I don't want to get sick from her. I'm trying to hope that its just a cold or something, because I think that makes more sense in the "week" thing. Also my 15 year old was sick for the last almost two weeks with a really bad cough, and cold, she couldn't sleep and like didn't go to school for a week...so maybe the other roomate got that from her? I'm really scared. I guess I have to wait till after class and ask my 15 year old what is wrong with the roomate. What if she doesnt know?? Ah. THe 15 year old doesnt know I have emets. What is your guess on the situation??? How likly will it be that I catch it??