Hi everyone

Im at uni at the moment and my boyfreind was supposed to be coming to stay with me today. I was so excited and got up early to get ready so my room would be tidy and i would look nice for him then he calls me and tells me he v* last night. He said he woke up in the night and could not sleep for about 10 mins then just v*. He said he would see how he feels and might still come, but he called me later saying he felt sick but hadent v* again (that was a few hours ago though). He doesnt know if he has a stomach bug or not, and im really worried now.

I have been just crying all day and feel so depressed now, i really miss him and this would have been our first chance to have time alone together in weeks. I dont know whats wrong with me, i just cant stop crying and its so stupid. Iv been pretty stressed this week, i live right by the fire in hertfordshire so have had all that to deal with and i spose i just needed a cuddle from him.

I dont even know why im posting this, i spose to just vent. I feel like such a b**** that i am so upset when hes the one thats sick. We are having a christmas dinner in my flat tomorrow and all my freinds are brining thier partners and i feel so sad he wont be there too.

If it is a stomach bug, it is 3 days from the last v*/d* that he remains contagious for right? I just wanted to double check. Do you know of other reasons that he would be sick, he only v* once which is quite unusual for a stomach bug right?