Hey everyone. Glad to see the site back up and running.

Anyways, I think I caught something and had a 24 hour thing. Yesterday morning (Sunday) I woke up and my stomach was feeling off. I brushed it off thinking it was my nerves or what have you but it seemed to be getting worse as the day progressed. My head hurt and I felt extremely fatigued. Also, I had absolutely no appetite and the couple downstairs (we live in an apartment) cooked what smelled like Indian food and it made me feel extremely nauseous. Me, my boyfriend and our son went out to eat last night and I thought maybe ifate I would feel better. We went to a Mexican resturant and I love Mexican food but when our food came to the table I couldn't touch it. I got to the point where I felt nauseous just looking at the food. As we were leaving the chills started. Got home and took a shower and feel asleep at 7:30. Got up in the middle of the night extremely weak and ws buring up. Today I felt alittle better but still weak and no appetite. Thankfully my mom watched my son for a little so I could rest. What does this sound like to you. I know I had something because I had a fever but I can't pinpoint what I had. I figured if it was a s/v I would have eith v* or had d*. Then I figured it might have been the flu since I did ache a little but I know the flu last longer than 24 hours. What does this sound like to you. I hated being sick. God I'm following the same pattern I did last year. I felt sick like this last Jan. and then in April I got real sick. Damn. I get sick every year and I don't know why. I constantly wash my hands use sanitizer and stay away from a lot of places and I still get sick, not once, but more than 2 times a year. What gives?