So it seems that everytime I go to pick up the children here lately, all I hear is something about someone else being sick. This time what I heard made me mad!! The lady that teaches my youngest daughters class, one of her friends works in the lunchroom at our school. The lunchroom lady got sick this AM with v* and d* and still stayed at school!!!! She was there when the little ones (K-3 and K-4) were in the lunchroom having lunch. When my youngest ones teacher saw her, she said you need to go home, NOW!!!! She did go home. My daughters teacher said that it started out with a bad headache and then the other started. They seem to think she is sick from some bad pizza she ate last night. Well, I dont know that it was bad, but thats what they think it is from. The lasy who got sick today, I know her youngest daughter was sick last week with this virus, but what I didnt know was that her mom kept her at school. So there she was exposing all these other children. I am so mad. I think I am going to say something to the Headmaster tomorrow morning. I mean, I know kids are going to get sick, but this kinda stuff is just un-called for!!!!

I am already worried and anxious about mine getting it. I mean, tis the season, whats the chances that mine wont get anything?!?!

I hate this!!!!