Hey guys it has been awhile. I missed you all terribly.

I have a big problem (or 2) and right now need some help fast please.

Hubby and I went out for ice cream and all was fine until I took a bite of my ice cream and noticed a very small piece of the plastic spoon had broken off.. It was smaller than the size of a thumbtack (about a quarter or half the size of the top part of a thumb tack or push pin)... right after I finished eating. Here is the thing. I think I might have eaten it!!! I am so scraed. Is this going to kill me or tear my organs open or cause me to get really sick? Can my body digest alright and pass it fine? I am so scared!!!

In addition to above I wanted to let you know what happened since I was active here.

I moved across country and lost net for awhile. I am back and have since been to the doctor and been diagnosed with OCD, panic disorder, GAD and bipolar but I am working hard at overcoming it. I have been having BAD paranoia lately and it seems so unbearable at times. My husband bless him tries to be supportive but he gets angry or frustrated alot because he can;t seem to help me and cannot really truly understand. I wish i could stop these stupid ideas. I still have a HUGE fear of drugs or posion and am very emet but have no clue how to handle it...