I felt sick before I went to bed, and I just woke up (almost 3am) with the worst d* I have ever had, feeling sick to my stomach. My stomach keeps clenching and I keep burping, and my abdomen is cramping. Boyfriend wants me to take anti-emetics, but I'm stupid and I'm scared to take anything. It's hard for me to even take Tylenol. Even though I know it would make me feel better. I'm so scared I'm shaking and there's no chance of me going back to bed and sleeping it off. I'm shaking so badly it's hard to type, and my stomach is still clenching. I'm like a lot of emets in that I can't distinguish random stomach doings from nausea, so I trick myself by thinking "could I eat right now". In this case that was a very bad idea because now I keep thinking about food, and it's making me feel even sicker. Boyfriend told me that I've been fine every other time this has happened, but I told him that one day I'm not going to be fine and it's going to be the real thing. I'm scared that tonight is that real thing. I wish I could just take the meds and be done with it, but I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll pass out, v*, and suffocate. I'm scared that it will have side effects like nausea (even though it's to treat nausea and v*). I'm just scared and I want it to go away. I want to have an empty stomach and not have to worry about v*ing (though I don't want that empty stomach to come from the v* itself; I'd rather just let nature run its course). I'm so tired, my eyes hurt, my mouth is dry but I can't drink anything because I'm scared it will make it worse. I don't know what to do. I'm shaking and I'm scared and I feel so sick. I don't have a fever so I don't think I have the stomach flu, but it could be food poisoning. It probably -is- food poisoning since I have d*, but I hope it works itself out of that end. God, I can't do this. I'm terrified. I wish I could relax. I wish my stomach would stop clenching. I wish I didn't feel nauseated. It's the middle of the night and I'm awake and scared.This makes me want to never eat again.