Okay you guys...I just need some reassurance. Or commiserating on how stupid I am!!!

On saturday my friend came back from a week in D.C. If any of you don't know what close-up is, it's this program that's in some U.S. high schools where, for a week, kids go to washington D.C. from all over the country to learn about the government. It's actually a lot more exciting than it sounds. Anyway, this meant that she was going to bed at about 1 AM and getting up at about seven. not the best sleep schedule!

So she came back on saturday, and that night we were volunteering at a "coffeehouse" to raise money for AIDS orphans in Zambia. We were wait staff for the beginning part of the evening, and at the end some local rock and ska bands come to play, so we just got to stay for that. :-D I drank out of her glass, not thinking that anything could be wrong...

I didn't see her sunday. Today she wasn't at school, and I assumed that she was just sick with a cold or something because more than half of the kids who went on closeup were sick. Then she calls me after school to ask for the homework in the classes that we share, and told me (after a LOT of pressing) that she v*ed once in the middle of the night on sunday. She said that it was so random and that she didn't feel any symptoms after except for her stomach hurting. She says that she thinks that it was food poisoning, because it really didn't feel like a stomach bug.

I don't know whether to trust her...she gets stomach bugs at least once a year, and has had two already this year, so i'm sure that she knows what a bug feels like. However, i'm really scared...I drank out of the stupid glass!!!! I'm so so stupid! I, of all people, should know not to do that. But, recently I've been getting really brave. Which is bad. I had that mindset, oh, it will never happen to me. But now i have drunk out of the same glass as someone who was sick the next evening!!! Gaaaahhh!!

I'm just so afraid that i'm going to get this, if it is a stomach bug. And i'm so hoping that it wont be....i have the feeling in the pit of my stomach like i'm getting a stomach ache. This is so not good. I'm just so scared...

<3 Anya--