Hi all!

I'm just here to vent and look for some support since I'm having a real bad day. The sv* is going around here pretty hard right now and my anxiety is quite high because I'm so afraid my daughter (5 yrs. old) is going to get it. I wake up several times in night worried that she is going to be sick and v*.

I am 32 weeks pregnant and very uncomfortable with acid reflux, indigestion, heartburn, n* - you name it I have it and my belly feels so tight. I was also in a very bad car accident on 2/15 and have a sore foot (which they say isn't fractured but I swear it is) and still can't sleep at night since it happened.

I could go on and on but don't want to bore anyone. I just feel like I want to cry and at the same time I'm really panicky because my whole entire body is just so uncomfortable! My husband is no help either since all he does is complain about how I have no sex drive and that he is sexually frustrated. He doesn't care too much about how I'm feeling right now and doesn' t want to listen. I feel like I'm falling out of love with him more and more each day and it's scaring me because we have this baby boy on the way and we've only been married for 1 1/2 years.

UGH! I know I just need to calm down and relax but because I'm so worn down both physically and mentally I just can't take it anymore! I have 8 more weeks to go (hopefully less) and I just can't wait.

Anyway, I just needed to vent and get my feelings out and I thank anyone who takes the time to read this. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]