Hello all,

Hope you are all well and free of Emet situations !!!!

Havn't been on in a while as I am trying to forget that I am an Emet. Not working though. Neither is the therapy.

I have had 15 sessions and they will only give me a maximum of 20. I am no better at all. In fact, last night my son got up about 11.30 and was crying. He has a cold and a cough. I kept asking him what was the matter and he was just saying "Dont know". My other half had gone to football and was on his way home. I phoned him and he was minutes away. Anyway, within about 45 mins of my son getting up and crying I was on the loo with d*. I was that worried that he felt S* and I was on my own that it gave me d*!!!!! Doesn't seem like I am any better at all.

I have 5 sessions left and I know that I wont be cured withing that time. I asked my therapist what will happen after the 20 sessions and she said "nothing." My treatment will be finished and I will be on my own. I can't afford to pay for hypnotherapy so I will have to see if they will do it on the NHS. They can't leave me like this. I wanted to go again last night at the thought that he may be ill.

As I am typing this my son is going upstairs for a poo! Even with that I have to check him. He always likes me wipe his bum for him so I use this to check that he doesnt have d*. If his stuff is solid I know I have a good chance that he is okay. He hasnt been s* (touch wood) since I told the nursery about not letting him get his own water from the bathroomso I think I can safely say that the bought of sickness was from that.

What else has been happening with me? Not a lot. My daughter (Amy) is now 8 months old. She is now sliding aboutonher belly so she is mobile! Now the trouble starts. Apart from that not much has happened.

I want you all to know that even when I'm not on here I do think about you all and hope you are all okay. What with having the two of them at home and trying to forget about this nasty phobia I don't manage to get on line and on this site very often.

Well, I will try to get on line more often as it does help to talk to all of you. I just find it a bit hard to read the posts about the bad sicky stuff that happens.

Hopefully chat to you all again soon.

Stay safe everyone.

Karen (Pookey30) xxxxxxxxx