This is the say something nice about someone thread.

This is one of the nicest and supportive sites I visit. I think we need to be reminded of that sometimes.

There are so many of you here that I admire, it may take me a few posts to say all I want to.

This is a happy thread, please lets keep it that way!!!!

I will start.

ontariogirl-you were the first person to PM me on this site when I was having a crisis, you made me feel welcomed here. I will never forget your care and concern.

kate1966-Thank you for being here for me when I need to talk (about emet and other things) I am so glad that we are friends.

rileyl-thank you for always taking the time to PM with your care and concern when my children are sick. I admire you and all the single parents here for taking such wonderful care of your children like you do. You are a strong woman, dont ever forget that!!!!

stella9-I know I can always count on your sound advice. I think we see eye to eye on lots of issues. Thank you for always being here for me.

I know I have more people to mention, but I am going out for dinner. I hope that when I come back, I find a thread with lots of nice happy replies!!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]