I haven't felt this bad in a long time. I feel like I am having an IBS attack, but it has been months since I have had one so I am not sure if that's what it is. I've gone #2 like 6 times today. THe first few were normal, and kind of spaced out, but the last three have been a lot more crampy, painful and closer together. I don't have d*, but it is looser than normal. On top of that, I am starting to feel n*, which I never really did with IBS attacks before (other than anxiety induced n*). Maybe this is anxiety induced, I don't know.

Yesterday I ate a lot of fruits and veggies and I am wondering if they just upset my system and things are "cleaning out." Today I had McDonald's for lunch. I know it sounds horrible, but I haven't had any problems with it lately. The earlier episodes started before I even ate lunch though. I really hope I am not getting sick. I am still kind of worried because my hubby wasn't feeling well on Monday, but we both really think it was from his ulcer and not a sv. I haven't been too careful around him lately because of that, so I hope I didn't expose myself to something!

Surprisingly, I am not really panicking much right now. I just wish I could feel better! I have a lot of stuff I need to do and I feel like everytime I move around the cramps get worse and I have to go to the bathroom again. This really makes me appreciate how much better my IBS has been!