HELP.....

I have had to phone a crisis line as I cant cope and want to go.

My sister in laws kids have been v*ing and even their step grandad who has been round there has v* too.

My other half got up this afternoon (he worked nights last night.) He said he felt dodgy. Anyway, I was ironing in the hall way at the bottom of the stairs and he sat on the stairs. I knew why. I kept telling him to go and sit upstairs. Anyway, he went into the kitchen and downed his coffee then calmly went upstairs and shut the bathroom door. I could hear him doing "IT". He has gone out now and taken my 3 year old son with him. I asked him not too as I didnt want him in a closed car with him after he has v*. They are coming back soon as he has just phoned and told me he is on his way. I am really dreading him coming back in. I dont like being in the house with anyone who feels s*. What if my son starts to v* too??????

I just want to be on my own. I felt s* last night and too an anti emetic and sat up most of the night on the computer and reading. If I lived on my own free of children or anyone else I wouldnt come across this as much. I really would prefer to be on my own. I dont know how my other half would work and look after 2 children. My only concern at the moment is going.

I am having therapy but it is useless. I know running isnt the answer but I cant stay here and wait for everyone to v*. It's just too much to take.

If I can make it through the night here I will have to phone someone else to get a different therapist sorted. I will be sleeping on the couch tonight as I cant share a bed with my other half after he has v*. The problem I have is that our 3 year old son comes into our bed EVERY night. I dont want him in bed with him either as he will catch it.

I will let you know how I get on.

Going now as I really can't carry on talking about this. It's too much.

Karen x