Once again, I'm an 18 year old male from NJ. To tell you the truth, it's my first major fear of v* 'spell' in a long while, which is a sign in the right direction. But this one came out of no where.Yesterday morning, I was up early since I had to open my video game store that day. It was a routine morning, got up at 7:30, showered, ate a granola bar for breakfast like I usually do. But as I was getting dressed and fixing up my hair in the mirror, a sudden feeling of anxiety came over me. "Oh God, not now." I thought. Not when I was going to work in like 20 minutes. I didn't know what to do, it hit me in a split second. I started thinking, maybe I'm just hungry. I hadn't really eaten anything that night before, since I also worked. I live right near a Wawa(a popular east coast convienence store). I figured, let me go in and get something for lunch that day. I got out of my truck and made it to the door of the store, but chickened out. I couldn't bare to be around people or food at that time. I kind of just sat in my truck for a few minutes, started driving. Along the way, I could only think of having to pull over to v* on the road. I tried putting on my Sara Evans cd, since I'm a big fan of country. It worked for a little while, but the feeling and fear came back in flashes. Finally, I made it to my work, where I sat in my truck for a few minutes before opening. My mom called my cell phone from her work and I felt much better after that. Once I actually got inside and ready to open my store, the feeling went away. I'm just so frustrated that I have to deal with this. It's like, why me? Why us? Shrug, who knows. Upon arriving at my store, I said to myself outloud, 'I need to get professional help.' I just don't want to do this anymore, or it'll start to ruin everything.